Monday, December 7, 2009

Looking Back, Looking Forward

Dear World Literature Folks,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with each other and with me this semester. I have enjoyed being part of our learning community. You have all done great work: you've expanded your understandings of literature, the world, and your places in it, and you've demonstrated this through your critical writings and discussions. Bravo!

As I work my way through your final assignments this week and into next, I will make them available outside my office door. I will also be in my office during regular office hours and beyond on MWF this week. Please feel free to stop by to chat or pick up your work. If you can not pick up your work this week and would like it back, then please stop by my office hours next semester to pick it up.

Warm wishes for a safe, healthy, and happy break,
Dr. Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment